Sunday, September 18, 2011

“Heroes” Poem Update

When I first saw the cemetery photo with the eagle perched on one of the gravestones I was emotionally moved. Little did I know that the photo would become famous overnight and attract worldwide attention!  After I wrote my poem and posted it on this blog, I did some research. I found an article, written by Jon Tevlin of the Star Tribune, which gave the details of the photo along with the photographer name. Here is a link to that article:


Mr. Tevlin has since published an update which tells of the mounting interest for the photo. Here is the link to that update:


In the update, it was mentioned that someone had written a poem based on the photo. Do you want to guess who that person was? I did send Mr. Tevlin a copy of my poem.

Stay tuned for more developments on this story. . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment